Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 18th. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $7,024.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 10.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for $0.61 or 0.00015831 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.11 or 0.01321756 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000979 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00013979 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007986 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00001927 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00001237 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.