Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 16th. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 21.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for $0.63 or 0.00015641 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $9,618.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.67 or 0.01317545 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00014361 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008072 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000901 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00001852 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00001199 BTC.
About Monero Classic
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.