Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 10.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on July 22nd. One Monero Original coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.26 or 0.00020475 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Monero Original has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $16,162.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Monero Original has traded down 38.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $83.26 or 0.01356401 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010504 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 28.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007501 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002832 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002231 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000028 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,318,585 coins. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.